Search for Classdroid in the Android Market or Scan the QR code on the right with your android barcode scanner. Also you can Download the source code here
We currently support images images being stored on the wordpress site which can be accessed through a web browser on any web-enabled device. Support is coming for moodle and the iphone once we have enough activity on the project.
Parents and pupils can then view their work and grades online.
Download classdroid at the Android Market Place (Search for Classdroid)!
The initial drawings of the software:
Data and child protection
Classdroid is designed to cache the names of your pupils therefore Data protection is a concern when storing pupil information. All pupil information is encrypted when stored. If your mobile device is not Remote Wipe enabled then you should enter nicknames in for your pupils, not their real names. Alternatively there is an option to ask for a password on start-up.
Please get in touch if you want to help out with the project
- Get all your github repos
- Publishing to Npm on Git commit using Github Hooks and Travis
- Some good stuff
- McLear Crest / Coat of Arms V1
- I’m doing a webinar about wearable technology
- Ring Sizes And You – A hackers approach to making rings fit on your finger
- Laser cut wood and airport security
- NFC Ring in numbers so far
- After a year of hard work my kickstarter is live!