Archive for the ‘uk federation’ Category
2009-11-02 15:39:30 ERROR OpenSSL : path validation failure: self signed certificate2009-11-02 15:39:30 ERROR XMLTooling.SOAPTransport.CURL : supplied TrustEngine failed to validate SSL/TLS server certificate2009-11-02 15:39:30 ERROR Shibboleth.AttributeResolver.Query : exception during SAML query to xxxxx AttributeQuery: CURLSOAPTransport failed while contacting SOAP endpoint (xxxx): SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details:2009-11-02 15:39:30 ERROR Shibboleth.AttributeResolver.Query : unable to obtain a SAML response from attribute authorityNote: I replaced my IDP paths with xxxx for the purpose of this post.I got in touch with the UK Federation asking if they could shed any light on the problem.It turns out that this was due to my IDP information not being correct at the metadata end. I notified the UK Federation and they updated my record and republished their metadata and it started working againThanks to Sara for helping out with this.Note:
was the value that wasn’t changed at federation level.
- Get all your github repos
- Publishing to Npm on Git commit using Github Hooks and Travis
- Some good stuff
- McLear Crest / Coat of Arms V1
- I’m doing a webinar about wearable technology
- Ring Sizes And You – A hackers approach to making rings fit on your finger
- Laser cut wood and airport security
- NFC Ring in numbers so far
- After a year of hard work my kickstarter is live!