Archive for the ‘uk federation’ Category
2009-11-02 15:39:30 ERROR OpenSSL : path validation failure: self signed certificate2009-11-02 15:39:30 ERROR XMLTooling.SOAPTransport.CURL : supplied TrustEngine failed to validate SSL/TLS server certificate2009-11-02 15:39:30 ERROR Shibboleth.AttributeResolver.Query : exception during SAML query to xxxxx AttributeQuery: CURLSOAPTransport failed while contacting SOAP endpoint (xxxx): SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details:2009-11-02 15:39:30 ERROR Shibboleth.AttributeResolver.Query : unable to obtain a SAML response from attribute authorityNote: I replaced my IDP paths with xxxx for the purpose of this post.I got in touch with the UK Federation asking if they could shed any light on the problem.It turns out that this was due to my IDP information not being correct at the metadata end. I notified the UK Federation and they updated my record and republished their metadata and it started working againThanks to Sara for helping out with this.Note:
was the value that wasn’t changed at federation level.
- XBMC, Transmission, Flexget, Youtube-DL.
- Plastic Vs Metal phone bodies – HTC One M8
- Video conferencing within Etherpad
- A modern forum for a modern web
- All open issues on my github repositories
- Adding i18n to a Cordova App
- Cordova Windows Phone 8 Exit Application
- Getting started with Explore NFC on Raspberry Pi in 60 seconds (Also Raspbmc)
- Crest SVG
- Why NFC Keyboard emulators / readers are a bad idea