Archive for the ‘plugin’ Category
Now it’s even easier to share a pad link with your friends on your favourite social network.
Because we don’t have any allegiance to any social network you will notice there are many available and if you like you can modify the plugin and add your own favourite or register with Sharethis and get the benefits of analytics.
Shortly settings will be available so you can easily add your own publisher code to the existing plugin.
I’m struggling with public pages actually being publicly available on elgg, I’m using the elgg allpublic plugin and I still get asked to log in to view pages.Files and Photos etc. work fine, just seems to be a pages issue. I will update this thread if I find a fix.I have recently discovered the fix for this, all of my pages were access_id 2 so that was fine. The problem was…With the rate plugin which required a user to be logged in to rate a page.. Disabled the plugin. This is now fixed.. Huraa
- Collaborative drawing with Etherdraw
- Blender for 3D Printing
- Improving Blender Renders with Photography Techniques
- Etherpad USA Meetup 2013 videos
- 2013 Etherpad SF Meetup part 1 of 10 – intro and etherpad-lite status from John McLear – YouTube
- Real time chat updates in Etherpad
- Pad Stats in Etherpad
- Temporarily Stop others writing on a pad
- Collaborative Markdown editing and export in Etherpad
- Introducing Text alignment in Etherpad