1) When not in use please power down your projector. This will help prolong bulb and projector life.
2) Avoid placing classroom displays around the projector. Any disruption in airflow to the projector could result in premature overheating causing the unit to fail.
3) Never turn off the projector’s supply of power until it has finished its cooling cycle. This could lead to the bulb failing.
4) If visible, check the filters regularly. Dust build up can cause problems.
5) At the end of the school day please shut down your projector
From the guys in the Primary Technology installations team