Archive for the ‘api’ Category
Does anyone know if its possible to change the interface on google docs to a more simple interface with less toolbars?This is how it looks by default:
I’m trying to use the API from BeFunky so I dropped them an Email RE some tweeks I’d like to see and they didn’t respond.
Anyone know if the company still exists or if it was a side project that has been dropped?
Gonna look into using ImageMagick for what I want to do instead. All I want to do is to take a normal image and adjust it so it comes out cartoonized or looking like a cartoon!
I’m having problems with the BeFunky API, its working fine in Chrome but not in IE8
- Collaborative drawing with Etherdraw
- Blender for 3D Printing
- Improving Blender Renders with Photography Techniques
- Etherpad USA Meetup 2013 videos
- 2013 Etherpad SF Meetup part 1 of 10 – intro and etherpad-lite status from John McLear – YouTube
- Real time chat updates in Etherpad
- Pad Stats in Etherpad
- Temporarily Stop others writing on a pad
- Collaborative Markdown editing and export in Etherpad
- Introducing Text alignment in Etherpad